Select To Get Started:
East Cleveland City Schools is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to anyone other than the applicant.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted. All orders must be submitted on-line.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE For those who request the Pick-Up option, a notification will be sent to you via email when your order is ready for pick-up and the location where you should pick-up your records (which is often the school from which you graduated). An official, unexpired photo ID (such as a driver's license, passport or military ID) is required at time of pick up.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student record orders.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read the emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Education verifications will be delivered via email to the email address used during the ordering process.
- Those who serve, or have served, in the military are eligible for free record requests. To request a coupon code for a free request, please email proof, such as your military ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incarcerated individuals are eligible for free record requests to be delivered to the correctional facility only. To receive a coupon code, please email email@example.com with the name and address of the correctional facility.
|High School Transcript||$5.00|
|Individual Education Plans (IEP)||$5.00|
|Evaluation Team Report (ETR)||$5.00|
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
East Cleveland City Schools
1843 Stanwood Rd.
East Cleveland, OH 44112
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM